Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable companies in luxury textile design today. You will be a driving force in developing our presence in Manhattan. As the ultimate ambassador of the Romo brand, you are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are eager to join a future-ready, successful, and hip organization, that combines the nonchalance of tech start-ups, with the foundations of a well-established, 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may well be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
What will you do?
- Assist the local A&D community in sourcing fabrics and wallcoverings from our vast product portfolio, for their specific design projects.
- Schedule regular product presentations to introduce our latest collections. We typically have 4 to 5 product launches per year.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library.
- Set individual targets and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build key relationships within the design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media, finding leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Meet or exceed a mutually agreed upon annual sales goal.
- Manage and log your sales calls in our CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals for accounts that require extra monitoring.
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing world class customer service.
- Report to higher management.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude!
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Willing and able to travel on a daily basis
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023