Video Editor and Videographer - Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Join our exceptional in-house Creative Marketing team and help us to inspire customers around the world. Working within a dynamic and fast paced luxury interiors environment, you will be responsible for the delivery of all video content for The Romo Group across our six brands, making video media a core part of the way we communicate to both our B2B and B2C audiences across the globe.
If you are ready to join a forward-thinking and successful luxury fabric and wallcovering design house, which is also a well-established 5th generation family-owned business, then Romo may well be your next home!
What will you do?
- Understand and translate brand briefs into creative ideas
- Liaise with each Brand Studio and the wider Marketing team to concept, design and storyboard videos, working alongside other creatives, stylists, designers and copywriters
- Use video editing, motion graphic design, animation and sound design to produce standout creative content
- Work with and manage multiple freelance videographers, providing clear briefs, budgets and on set direction where relevant
- Edit and produce video creatives for our external and internal channels (Web, Social, Sales iPads, Digital Brochures, etc), utilising both own and freelance videographer footage
- Maintain an organised archive of video brand assets from multiple parties
- Contribute to shoot pre-production and on-set art direction to ensure assets captured are fit for purpose and work across multiple video formats and ratios
- Edit distinctive and unique digital video content for a variety of digital platforms, taking platform-specific best practices into account for each
- Complete postproduction for video projects, including light grading, mastering, encoding in different formats and quality checking each ratio for specific platforms
- Research original images, music, and video content as support material to video shoots, share references with the team and keep up to date with video editing and motion trends
- Work with our in-house photography studio to develop Product Level video for inclusion on our Product Description Pages (PDPs) online
- Perform quality assurance on all video footage
- Manage and monitor video budgets across The Romo Group
- A proven background in video content creation and creativity and interest of new developments and innovation in video content
- Strong understanding of social platforms and best practices for each (i.e Instagram etc.)
- 3+ years experience in video editing and proven experience using Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro and DaVinci
- Motion graphics experience using Adobe Suite: Photoshop, After Effects
- Able to work in an agile way, able to respond to briefs with a quick turnaround
- A professional approach to work with great attention to detail, high quality and consistency
- An eye for scroll-stopping content and ability to analyse why content caught your attention
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment with a flexible, creative attitude both within a team and autonomously
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage
- Knowledge of and awareness of luxury and interiors, and ability to translate a luxury brand within the video format
- Experience working in a creative agency, or in-house for a leading brand preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic and fast paced environment, a friendly supportive culture, and a beautiful space to work! You’ll be based at our stunning new headquarters in Nottinghamshire.
- Opportunities for hybrid working (up to 2 days from home)
- Competitive salary
- Profit Share bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension: we match your contributions of 4% in your first 2 years, and we’ll match your contributions up to 8% after 2 years
- Generous Employee discount
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised canteen, free tea and fresh bean coffee
- Free parking
We are an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
How to apply
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. In addition to support your application, please submit portfolios / recent examples of your work. Please send this information to email@example.com for the attention of the Marketing Lead.
Showroom Sales Associate - Manhattan, NY - USA
Join our dynamic team of New York Sales Associates and be the face of one of the most reputable, global companies in luxury textile design. Our sales associates combine their passion for luxury design with product expertise. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, they model the company’s values of integrity, originality and impeccable customer service.
If you are eager to join a company acting with purpose and passion, buzzing with energy, combining the nonchalance of a start-up with the iron clad foundation of a 5th generation, family-owned global business, then we would like YOU to be part of our journey! We offer competitive salaries, sales bonuses, and exceptional benefits.
- Assist interior design professionals in sourcing project specific fabrics and wallcoverings from our vast product portfolio.
- Create schemes requested by interior designers via email or phone.
- Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with any and all required follow up.
- Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible Customer Service experience.
- Assist in keeping product merchandising up to date, according to standardized company rotations.
- Assist in maintaining a fresh and desirable showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays.
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the tristate design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media.
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events.
Key To Success:
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience.
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude.
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design, architecture and fashion.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Customer-driven approach
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on total employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to: