Oportunidades de empleo
Haga clic en un trabajo para ver la especificación completa del trabajo
Showroom Sales Associate - Boston, MA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. Our sales associates combine their passion for luxury design and expert knowledge, to assist interior designers in their product selection process. As ambassadors of the Romo brand, our showroom associates model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If are you looking for a successful and hip organization, that combines the nonchalant corporate culture of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Work alongside Interior Design clients to Introduce new collections and promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects
- Offer product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
- Display integrity with an ever present commitment to providing the best possible customer service
- Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with any and all required follow up
- Maintain correct inventory levels for memo samples
- Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized rotations.
- Maintain a fresh and sexy showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualified candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Design Studio Opportunities, UK - Nottinghamshire
The Romo Group are not actively recruiting for a position, but we are always interested to hear from talented Textile Designers. With six established brands, each with their own unique character and style, we offer a diverse range of fabrics, wallcovering, trimmings and accessories to suit customers’ tastes and needs worldwide.
Each brand has its own in-house design studio some located at our Head Office in Nottinghamshire while others are in London. Our designers work together on colour and design development, actively researching trends and colours, creating original designs for a variety of applications, liaising with suppliers, and visiting the printers to oversee production.
We are interested to hear from experienced textile designers who are creative and innovative, educated to a degree level in textile design, possess exceptional drawing and design skills with strong knowledge and previous experience of CAD, have excellent sense of colour, good understanding of weaving techniques, be passionate about design and interiors, enjoy working as part of a team, and have proven experience in the textile industry.
To be considered for any future opportunities within one of our 6 design studios please submit an up to date CV, covering letter and portfolio to email@example.com. Please confirm your preferred: brand, location, and if you have a preferred specialism such as print, weave, wallcovering, etc. We will keep your details on file for 2 years and if a suitable vacancy arises we will contact you.